October 2019- June 2020: This program is designed to develop participant awareness of the community with the purpose of broadening our volunteer base in Muskogee, enhancing the knowledge of employees, and creating well-rounded and educated citizens. Participants attend a team-building retreat and focused monthly sessions.
Advantage Controls/TerraFab- Chick-Fil-A- Connors State College- Green Country Behavioral Health- OG&E- Northeastern State University Muskogee
- Amy Lair- Arvest Bank
- Andrea Jones- Green Country Behavioral Health
- Angela Jackson- Muskogee Phoenix
- Bill Shelby- Armstorng Bank
- Brad Ross- Connors State College
- Chris Pearson- Firstar Bank
- Corynne Jewson- Chamber of Commerce
- Evelyn Sandoval- Arvest Bank
- Greg Holbird- Muskogee Port Authority
- Jennifer Tapia- Green Country Behavioral Heath
- Jessica Conley- Muskogee Public Library
- Jody Butler- Connors State College
- Katy Marshall- Green Country Behavioral Health
- Kim Jaquez- Muskogee Port Authority
- Kimberly Williams- Northeastern State College
- Lauren Fowler- Edward Jones
- Leigh Combs- Green Country Behavioral Health
- Michael Hedge- Swim & Fitness
- Mike Carmen- Edward Jones
- Nick McCaskill- Georgia-Pacific
- Patty Gilstrap- Griffin Holding
- Robin Orman- City of Muskogee
- Sheila Gray- Advantage Controls
- Susan Ross- City of Muskogee
- Susan Gauthier- Griffin Holdings
- Tony Collins- Muskogee Golf Club
Leadership Muskogee Class 26 has a total of 25 participants. The orientation and retreat was held on October 24th & 25th. They learned their true colors as well as some leadership skills and activities.
Leadership Muskogee Class 26 spent their Health & Wellness session with guest speakers Kristen Carollo with the Muskogee Health Department and Joy Sloan with Green Country Behavioral Health. The class also spent part of their day at Saint Francis Hospital hearing from guest speakers and taking a tour of their facility. Thank you to everyone who helped to make yesterday such a fun and informative day.
Leadership Muskogee Class 26 spent their day at the Oklahoma State Capital learning the ins and outs of state government. A big thank you to Representative Frix, Representative Sneed, and Senator Pemberton for taking time out of your busy day to talk with us. The class also enjoyed learning what all a lobbyist does from Rae Rice with OG&E. And to end the day Mike Jackson spoke on the State Chamber of Commerce.