October 2020- June 2021: This program is designed to develop participant awareness of the community with the purpose of broadening our volunteer base in Muskogee, enhancing the knowledge of employees, and creating well-rounded and educated citizens. Participants attend a team-building retreat and focused monthly sessions.
Advantage Controls/TerraFab- Chick-Fil-A- Connors State College- Green Country Behavioral Health- OG&E- Northeastern State University Muskogee
- Adrian Martin- Green Country Behavioral Health
- Amanda Johnson- Muskogee Chamber of Commerce
- Angela Turney- Servpro
- Bailey Arnold- Muskogee Swim & Fittness
- Bruce Goodale- Advantage Controls
- David Adams- City of Muskogee- Parks & Rec
- Jacob Lawson- Connors State College
- Jeff Warmuth- Le’Nard Rhone-Farmers Insurance
- Jennifer Rector- Georgia-Pacific
- John Lindsay- Green Country Behavioral Health
- Katey Blair- ICTC
- Kevin White- Edward Jones investments
- Krystle Lane- Connors State College
- Le’Nard Rhone- Le’Nard Rhone- Farmers Insurance
- Mariah Crutcher- Neighbors Building Neighborhoods
- Shannon Walsh- Fairfield Inn & Suites
- Stephanie Davis- Green Country Behavioral Health
A huge shout out to all those who help volunteer over the weekend to help a small business owner move into their new location! Though it may have only taken a few moments of time, it is actions like this that make a big difference!
Class 27 and Leadership Alumni struck again downtown Muskogee volunteering at two local businesses. Volunteers helped unbox, organize and decorate for Christmas. We are so happy that we are able to help take a load off our small business owners, all while getting to enjoy watching our downtown grow.
And just like that, another project is tackled by Leadership Muskogee Class 27. This morning a few members took time out of their day to help a small business do a quick painting job. We are so excited to help downtown Muskogee. Where will they strike next?