May 2-8, 2022 Severe Storms, Tornadoes, and Flooding
The Greater Muskogee Area Chamber of Commerce is committed to serving as a reliable resource for Muskogee County and the surrounding areas in this time of recovery from the recent flooding. This page is intended to serve as a one-stop resource for businesses and individuals affected in the Muskogee area. The information and resources provided have been vetted by Chamber staff and are all from credible sources, including the U.S. Small Business Administration, Muskogee City and County Emergency Management offices. This page will be updated as new information is provided.
For reliable information via social media please follow:
Muskogee County Emergency Management
City of Muskogee Emergency Management
Muskogee County Disaster Recovery Committee
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
Local FEMA/SBA Center in Muskogee – NOW CLOSED
There is a one-stop shop for FEMA and SBA disaster services located at the former Harris Jobe Elementary School. At this location, residents and businesses can meet face to face with FEMA and SBA specialists to get help with their disaster assistance applications.
Harris Jobe Elementary School – 2809 N. Country Club Road, Muskogee, OK 74403
- Location is closed as of September 16, 2022.
- Location will be open from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM on Monday – Friday. Location is closed Saturday & Sunday.
- Application Filing Deadlines have been extended to:
- Physical Damage: September 28, 2022
- Economic Injury: March 29, 2023
Press Release for the FEMA/SBA Disaster Resource Center
- US Small Business Administration (SBA) Disaster Assistance
- Resource Partners Flyer: (ENGLISH) / (SPANISH)
- Fact Sheet: (ENGLISH) / (SPANISH)